Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Pin It
So, I don't know what I was thinking...
(I say that alot don't I? Oh well.)

but I was looking through some blogs about a week ago.
We're talking legit blogs with tons of followers and great ideas,
and I found some great Valentines related crafts swirling around in the blogosphere













which then inspired me and led to about a BILLION ideas in my head.
Only one of which actually came to fruition.

And I finished just in time.
Late for the blog world.
And super early for next year.

Whatevs.
I finished.




and I thought I would share since I like the way that it came out,
and I haven't posted anything in the way of quilting.







I love the idea of quilted things, but don't quilt a lot myself because, let's be honest,
I'm more for instant gratification when crafting.
Quilting takes a lot of time.









But this was a great quilting project for this time in my life
because it's only four blocks.
They came together pretty easily and quickly.
And I just machine quilted it which, of course, is much quicker than hand quilting
(although, I'm sure it would look a lot better if I had taken that time to hand quilt it.)














I wanted to put up some pictures today, being that it's Valentines and all.
I'll post the tutorial and block patterns in the next couple of days.

Hope you all experience the love of Christ today and everyday.


"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him might not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn it, but to save the world through Him." John 3:16-17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you are entering a comment for a giveaway, please be sure to post a comment for EACH entry where more than one entry qualify. Thanks!