Friday, April 20, 2012

New Kids on the Block/Shop

Pin It

A couple of weeks ago (I think), I posted a tutorial for a medium-sized wet bag,
perfect for pool, beach, cloth diapering, whathaveyou...

but some of you let me know kindly but aggressively :)
that you don't sew
but want one nonetheless.




Your wish is my command.
This time, anyway.

So I made some cute contrasty bags, and they're now up in the shop.
Let me know what you think.
Order one if you want.

Or if you want to make one yourself,
I'll show ya!
For free!





Have a great weekend, everyone!


And if you're wondering, I'm hoping to be back to tutorialing next week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you are entering a comment for a giveaway, please be sure to post a comment for EACH entry where more than one entry qualify. Thanks!